Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More about me!

Ok, so I have been tagged twice more, once by Scarlet Raptor on his blog, and Leilani Sunblade on her blog. So I guess I have to come up twenty randoms facts about myself. Here it goes!

1. My favorite color is green!

2. I am female.

3. I wear glasses.

4. My least favorite color is pink.

5. I've always wanted to live in a forest of some sort.

6. I am the second oldest among my siblings.

7. I can sort of play the guitar.

8. When I was in 6th grade, I was in public school and I played the tuba.

9. I have been homeschooled for... 4 years now.

10. I love to act, and once played a male role in a musical because there weren't enough guys... It was awesome because on the last performance I got to wear a mustache!

11. I love mustaches!

12. I love metallic colors... and metallic silver sharpies!

13. I have long brown hair.

14. I usually have my hair braided.

15. My initials are C. J. W.

16. Most of my book characters are male.

17. I'm about half way through the second book in my series the World of Panin. I think I'm calling it Saving the Mathif.

18. My least favorite character out of Quest, Bryin, and Dawn, is Dawn. I'm not really sure why.

19. I like the letter C better than the letter K.

20. One of my favorite things to watch is Avatar The Last Airbender.

Ok, so now I'm supposed to tag people.... Ehh I'm terrible at this part! It's pretty much the same for the last tag. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Nice answers! (Random: our hair is the same: mine is long, brown, and usually braided too!) I'd love to live in a forest too, and metallic sharpies are awesome. I used one to make my Doors of Moria doorhanger.

    ReplyDelete