Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Interview with Dawn/ Interruptions by Bryin

Well, it seems as if Bryin isn't going to hack my blog today! So, in my opinion, Bryin really doesn't need any more attention, but because his birthday is on the way I thought I would keep the blog posts about him this week.

Today I am posting on a few things. One I'm putting up a poll! I want to know out of Bryin, Quest, and Dawn, who is your favorite? Now I haven't posted to much on Dawn, so here's a little something about her.

DAWN

Description:
Gender: Female
Hair color: Blonde with a tint of red
Eye color: Hazel
Height: 5'1

INTERVIEW
Me: Hey, Dawn. How are you doing?

Dawn: I'm great.

Me: That's good. So, today I would like to give readers a look at your personality.

Dawn: Fine with me, I hope they like me! It's a shame I can't meet them.

Me: Yes, well let's just get on with the questions. What's it like hanging out with a prince all the time?

Dawn: A prince? Oh, you mean Quest. I tend to forget he's a prince because he doesn't exactly fit the stereotype. Although I do get a lot of funny looks in school. I guess that's because it isn't exactly normal to befriend someone of the royal family.

Me: I see. How many friends do you have?

Dawn: Not too many.

Me: Why is that? Do people stay away from you because you're friends with Quest?

Dawn: No, it's not because of that. I could have a lot of friends if I tried, and I do talk to a few other people. I just like to hang out with Quest. He has his faults, but he's a really great guy.

Me: Do you normally go off on adventures with Quest?

Dawn: No, usually we hang out at school, practice our sword skills, or-

Bryin: Hey guys!

Me: Bryin, what are you doing here?

Dawn: Yes, what are you doing here?

Bryin: Oh, sorry did I interrupt something?

Me: Yes, I was in the middle-

Bryin: I was just wondering when you were going to get to the stuff about me!

Me: I might choose not to do that today, just for this whole thing.

Bryin: Aw, come up.

Me: Get out. Sorry about that. Now where were we?

Dawn: I was just explaining that Quest and I usually just hang out and talk.

Me: That's right. Ok, so now that I think about it, what are your feelings on Bryin?

Dawn: He's nosy, irritating, loud, does things he shouldn't, doesn't think about things much. Oh the list could go on and on!

Me: So you don't like him?

Dawn: I didn't say that. I just think he's got a few problems. Bryin is Bryin. He's my friend, other than that there's not a lot I can say. Well, there is I'm just deciding not to say it.

Me: I see, well thank you for answering some of my questions!

END OF INTERVIEW

Ok, so there's a little bit on Dawn. Now what else was I going to post? Ah that's right something on Bryin. Here is some of Bryin's favorite things!

1. Takfin
2. Disobeying orders
3. Talking
4. Annoying people
5. Meeting new people.

Now here's a list of things he doesn't like!

1. Being ordered around.
2. Being ignored
3. Siting still
4. Being alone
5. Being quiet

Now before I go, I want to know something. If you could ask Bryin anything, what would it be. Or if you could read a blog post done completely by him, what would you like to see him talk about? Let me know, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment