Friday, April 5, 2013

Afternoon Panin News with Bryin!

Welcome to Afternoon Panin News with Bryin I mean Quest. I'm Quest and I honestly don't know why I'm doing this for him. Currently Bryin is being watched by our Author, because of yesterday and probably won't be heard from for a few days.

In other news, the Afternoon News with Bryi- with Quest is adding a new segment. Fashions of Panin. Recently Panin has be full of the old fashioned knight style, but a newcomer on Panin has been shaking up the style. Here's what the newcomer has to say:
"Panin is cool and all, but they don't understand fashion yet. I'm hoping that here I can starts a few trends. The first one I'm working on, is jeans! I can't wait until they catch on."
The newcomer, Bryin......Bryin? Ugh! Ok I am not doing this any more. Good bye, sorry for the inconvenience of Bryin.


Hello, welcome to my blog......... Were my characters at it again?  Huh, I never took Quest for that sort of type. But then again, he didn't finish, did he? Well I had planned to show you guys another one of my characters, might as well be Quest. Here's a description......

QUEST SALSHRINE
Gender: Male
Age: 15
Eye color: Sea green
Hair color: Dusty brown
Height: 5'9 1/2 (Trust me, with Quest, the half matters!)

INTERVIEW
Me: Hello Quest.

Quest: Hello.

Me: Thanks for meeting with me today!

Quest: What's this about? If it's about what just happened it wasn't my idea! It was Bryin's idea!

Me: Don't worry, I know it was his fault. I only wanted to give my readers more of a sense of who you are.

Quest: Why....For what purpose? What is this going to be used for? Who wants information on me?

Me: Calm down, Quest. My readers are just curious. Here's my first question. What is your relationship with Bryin?

Quest: Do we have to discuss Bryin?

Me: Just answer the question.

Quest: Fine. Bryin is an annoying idiot, who needs to think more before he does things. He's also my friend, even though he irritates me. He makes fun of me, I chase after him when he does. You know, a regular friendship.

Me: Ah....yes....regular friendship. Moving on, how do you feel about becoming king?

Quest: I'm afraid. My father doesn't think I'll be a good enough king. I feel I have something to prove and I want to make him proud. In all this, my mind isn't focused on the power I'll be receiving, but how I'm going to match up to my father, in how he handled the power he was given by his father.

Me: I see. What kind of a father is Glit?

Quest: I'm not going to lie and say my father is the best in all of Panin. He's a hard father, strict in everything. I wonder if he loves Falentall and the Tassins more than me, if he cares for me at all. Yet, I cannot see my self with another father.

Me: I'm sure your father cares for you a lot Quest.

Quest: I guess you should know, huh.

Me: Yes, I should. Now I am wondering, what is your opinion on the war?

Quest: My father should never have started in the first place. He is wrong in all his accusations, and he would like to think he was the only one who could save Panin. He's wrong about that too. I believe if there is a threat against Panin, we should team up, not start a war.

Me: Well, thank you for your time.

Quest: What was this for again?

Me: Good bye Quest.

END INTERVIEW

Quest certainly is different than Bryin, and I hope you have more of a feel for his personality. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment