Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More on Vatan...

In the last post where Vatan took over, I realized you don't know very much about Vatan. Neither do I. That's why I decided to share with you what I do know, and ask him what I don't.

Vatan

Description:
Gender: Male
Hair color: Black with a brown stripe
Eye color: Almost black
Height: 6 foot

INTERVIEW
Me: Well, hello Vatan.

Vatan: Why am I here?

Me: Two reasons. One, I asked you to come and talk with me, and two, I'm your author and I can control you if I want to.

Vatan: Authors must be evil then.

Me: We're not here to discuss whether I'm evil or not. I'm not but like I said that's besides the point. Now, let's get to the questions. What is your ultimate goal in life?

Vatan: Isn't it obvious? I hope to create a cure for some incurable disease.

Me: No sarcasm, Vatan.

Vatan: Really, you of all people should know. But if I must explain it to your small brain, I want to gather all four of the magical items of power. Once I collect all of them, I will combine them and eventually rule all of Panin, and possibly a few other dimensions as well.

Me: So basically you want power.

Vatan: If you want to make it sound cliche then yes.

Me: Were you always evil and power hungry?

Vatan: Oh yes. I dreamed as a kid of becoming a dictator of all worlds and dimensions.

Me: Really?

Vatan: No, not really! I'm hardly going to give you any personal insight on my life.

Me: What did I say about sarcasm? Ok, moving on, why do you want power?

Vatan: What person doesn't?

Me: I'm sure there are a few people who don't, but you didn't answer my question.

Vatan: I want to rule. I want power, wealth, and more than anything I want control.

Me: Control? Why do you want control?

Vatan: I don't have to answer all of your stupid questions.

Me: Yes you do, but for my sake, I'll move on.  Do you have any friends?

Vatan: No, friends are a useless waste of time. And before you ask, no I don't trust anybody. I've made that mistake more than once, and Nalfen was the last straw.

Me: Ok... so how do feel about-

Vatan: Let me stop you right there. I'm not going to share any of my feelings with you, or anybody else. I'm also done answering these idiotic questions.

Me: Oh, come on. Just a few more?

Vatan:....

Me: Well then I guess that's the end of this interview.

END INTERVIEW

I hope this helps to give you more of an idea on Vatan. One of these days I'll see if I can get him to share more with me. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment