Friday, April 19, 2013

Bryin's Randomness!

Hey, it's me Bryin! You should be used to me randomly popping up and hacking this blog, right? So anyways, I just had a random thought, well random to you. My thoughts are always organized and kept in order inside my mind. Just kidding! I doubt anyone could keep that mess in order!

So, here's my thought. What would I do if I were a dictator? I think it would be different depending on whether it or Earth or Panin, or some other dimension I've never heard of.

On Earth, I wouldn't make too many changes. Just a few obvious ones like, I would have a lifetime supply of chocolate and other candy delivered to me each month. Well not a lifetime supply each month, because that would be way more lifetimes than I would ever have. On top of that, I would probably have a mansion made for me, with every kind of room imaginable. Like a video game room, a movie room, a candy room, a... well I think you get the point. So candy, a mansion, and also I think I would like it if there was a city of something named after me! Couldn't you just imagine saying, "Man, I want to visit Bryin so bad!" or, "I grew up in Bryin..." On second thought that actually sounds kind of gross. Never mind that last part.

On Panin, being dictator would be a little different. I would order for a castle to be built in my honor. I would also call for a high defense for that castle. I think there may be a few people who would protest against me being the ruler of all Panin, Quest being one of them. I would probably have high, impenetrable walls, and maybe a moat filled with some sort of dangerous creatures. Then I would set a law against caring any weapons within killing range of me, and that goes for poisons as well.... And anything else that normally isn't consider a weapon, but can still kill people. Uh oh. That's almost anything. Boy is this going to be difficult! I mean even the grass on the ground could be used to kill someone!

Oh well, moving on. If I were a dictator in some other dimension or world that I hadn't heard of, or had never been too, I would magically appear and hope not to die or be severely injured.

Have you ever wondered how many other dimensions or worlds there could be? I'm not sure I ever have until just a few seconds ago.  Wow, I also can't believe my author didn't stop me half way through my post! She's really weird. She just randomly starts typing and then acts surprised when one of her characters has started to hack her blog. I mean how could she, of all people not know what her own characters up to? Not only that, but she's got a lot of problems! She's stalked me, and Quest, and Dawn, and every other character that every came out of her mind. I really have no idea-

Hey guys! So today I was thinking about....Bryin! How many times do I have to go through this?

See what I mean? Are all authors this way, or just mine?

Bryin, are you talking about me on my own blog?

Umm, no?

No? I can read Bryin. Sorry about all this guys, Bryin can be....well Bryin, but I guess you guys are starting to figure that out huh? Anyways, I really do think it's time Bryin learned a few things about our Author-Character relationship and that he should think twice before messing with the person who controls most of his situations. Hm, maybe Bryin's right. That did sound a little crazy....Oh well, Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Bryin is one of the most original characters I know on the Underground…

    I have tagged you: http://dustedscrolls.weebly.com/1/post/2013/04/the-first-tag.html

    And BTW, is your header supposed to be "World of Panin and many 'of' things"? Can you change the 'of' to 'other', or is it stuck like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for catching that! Stupid typos....

    Bryin is definitely different than a lot of other characters!

    I'll start working on the tag now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these blogs!! Bryin is so hillarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete