Monday, April 15, 2013

Vatan Has Taken Over!

Mwahahaha! I can't believe I didn't think of this before! And what a better day to do this on. So perhaps I should explain a few things. One welcome to Vatan's Blog of Evilness...No that's stupid. How about Vatan's Blog of Evil Schemes? Ah, that won't work either. Ugh! Why do I even care about the name? The only thing that matters is that I'm Vatan, and this is now my blog.

Now the second thing. This is no longer a place where you can...oh what was this blog used for. That's right. You can no longer come here to learn about Panin. But if you wish to know how to take over Panin, this will be the place to do it. Wait! Hold on, I didn't really mean that. I'm the only one allowed to take over Panin. If you want to take over some other dimension, then be my guest. Oh and Earth is off limits too. 

Ok, now that all that is settled-

Hey guys! Today is the special day! Um, what's all that? Oh boy, I never thought Vatan would hack me as well.

You, Author, are very right to say this is a special day! This is the day you are no longer in control! Now that I'm here I can just go back and erase that little brat Bryin from all your writings! Now his birthday can become his no-longer-existing day!

Vatan, you do realize I can erase you if I really wanted to. And besides, what is the whole point of this? What are you going to do? Change my blog so that you can share all your evil plots with all the other crazy people out there? Besides I'm sure enough people will have something to say on the matter of you not deleting Bryin.

Ha ha! And who would that be? Never mind. I don't really care, but you are in my way. I shall have to get rid of you.

Mmmhmm, right. You're going to get rid of me. Get back inside my head Vatan, or I'll lock you in the closet.

That's idiotic to think you have power over me! I'm Vatan, conqueror of worlds....Wait what's that? Is that...an eraser?

I did warn you didn't I? 

Fine, you may have won this time, but I WILL have my revenge on Bryin, and now you for that matter.

Good luck with that. Now where was I? 

You were telling everyone how great this day was because...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bryin....I just got rid of Vatan, do I really need to threaten you too?

Nope, just thought I would help you out a bit. So what'd you get me?

Bryin, I'm trying to do this blog post, I haven't had time to put something together yet. 

You mean to tell me that you've been posting about my birthday for a week now and you don't have anything  for me? You are the worst Author ever.

Bryin, trust me, I could be worse, and I procrastinated, ok? Look just ask me for something and I'll see what I can do.

Or...I have an idea, don't go to the trouble of getting me anything, you already have done so much just by being distracted- er I mean by creating this blog post. Bye to all of my adoring fans!

Bryin, I already told you this is not your fan club! Hmm I wonder what all that was about. I should probably go check on him so I can't blog for much longer. Anyways, here's what I have been trying to say. Happy Birthday Bryin!  Wow, that would have been a short post if Vatan and Bryin hadn't come along. Oh well, that 's all I really had to say. Bye!

2 comments: