Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Bryin! (Almost)

Hey! So I just realized today that Bryin's birthday is coming up! April 15th! In honor of his special day, I will be posting some of my favorite things or moments with Bryin. Today I'll be posting a little scene with Bryin that for some reason is one of my favorite with him.

Here's a part from Saving the Mathif (book 2!)


"I can only imagine how freaked out Bryin is by all this."
            Quest nodded his agreement but said nothing.
            When they had finally come to Bryin's cell, Quest and Dawn were shocked.
            Bryin was sitting in a cell with his prison mate talking and playing a card game.
            "Oh come on," Bryin was saying, "Look was you did wasn't that bad, right? Well, I guess stealing, is stealing and it doesn't matter why you took the food, or how much you took. Just know you're not going to be in here forever."
            "Yeah, man, I get that. But when do you think my family will think of me?" Bryin's fellow prisoner asked him.
            "Axel," Bryin said in an explanatory voice, "If you were my father, I would completely understand why you did what you did. Sure, it was wrong, and next time you're going to try every other option before you choose this road again, aren't you?" Bryin glanced up from the five playing cards he had in his hand to look into Axel's eyes.
            "Of course, if I knew this is where stealing would take me, it never would have crossed my mind. I miss my family way too much to go through this again."
            "You really love them don't you?" Bryin said smiling at Axel.
            "With all my heart." Came Axel's reply.
            "Good," Bryin said. He looked back to his cards, discarded one and drew another from the pile in front of him. "And with that," Bryin said, grinning even wider, " I win again." Laying his cards face up on the table, Bryin stood up and walked over to the bars of the cell door. "What can I do for you?" Bryin asked them, as if he knew they were there the whole time.
            Quest stood there not sure of what to say.
            "We…um…were…..we were-"
            "We were coming to check on you." Dawn said, interrupting Quest.

Tomorrow I'll be posting some more about Bryin! Bye!




Hey guys! Bryin here. I just wanted to let you know, my birthday is coming up! Of course since I'm a book character I'm not actually getting any older yet, but it's just the occasion that matters, right? Anyways, the reason I hacked into this blog was to tell you, if I'm your favorite character, which I'm pretty sure I am, you should send me a gift! Nothing too big, but-

Bryin! Stop. This happens way too often. Ah well, I'll let him off the hook, this time. It is going to be his birthday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment