Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bryin's Blog!

Hello, this is Bryin! I'm actually on here with permission today! It's odd, I know, but my author says she wanted to give you guy a look into how I think. Me, I personally think you guys don't really want to see what runs though my head. It's some crazy stuff (or at least that what I want you to think!) Anyways, I'm supposed to do this blog post. I really don't know where I'm going with all this though. Hold on I need a moment to think................................................................. Still thinking ............ Ah I know!

I could tell you about the time I escaped from a dungeon! I can't tell you how or what exactly happened, but what I can say is that guard never looked better! Hmmm, maybe I should tell you something I can actually go into details with. Although if I get into details I might never stop talking. I can never really explain one thing with out explaining about a hundred other things and by then my mind has already moved on to five other things.

Where was I going with this? See it's started already.

Hey, did you guys know I'm impulsive? I'm impulsively telling you this as we speak. Well technically we're not speaking, I am. And actually I'm not speaking I'm typing. Well I'm not typing, my author's actually typing this out for me. That's really weird to think about. Like my thoughts are running through her head.......This author character relationship just got weirder. To think she been stalking me since day one of my story.

Oops, did I just start rambling? Sorry about that, but I did warn you, didn't I? Does my author really want me to write this post? I mean I could traumatize all you with my weirdness. Yeah, I know, I'm not a weird as I'm trying to make myself seem, but maybe if you spent a whole day with me, I could change your mind! Here's a little secret, the fastest way to make yourself seem crazy is to start talking with yourself! Have you ever tried that? Here let me show you an example.

Bryin: Hey Bryin, how's it going?

Bryin: It's going great Bryin! What about you?

Bryin: Ah, well it all good on this side!

Bryin: What are you up to Bryin?

Bryin: Oh, silly Bryin, you should know that already. I'm blogging!

Bryin: I know I just couldn't think of any thing else to talk about.

Bryin: I know that. I am in your head of course.

Bryin: Yes, I know that.

Are you guys still reading this? If you are, is that because you're amused? Or does this just interest you? Or are you-

Ok, Bryin that's quite enough. Sorry this is me again. I really didn't expect for all that to happen up there. Actually, I'm not really sure what I expected to happen by letting Bryin do this. What was I thinking? Well, this might be the last time I let him take over my blog with permission. Ever.

Oh, come on! This blog should be called Bryin's Blog all  the time!

Bryin! Ugh, I have to go take care of him, Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. That's like when Aracora took over my Underground account one time... But, of course, she was trying to kill everyone.

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I keep waiting for him to do that. I'm almost positive he will one day. He's already been on my writing thread, which he thinks is his fan club where people can stalk him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Aracora actually killed me beforehand.... Then there was an Underground Uprising of Elves against her and they brought me back to life. Aracora never has gotten what she wanted...

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that makes me feel grateful that Bryin isn't evil, but he might be up to shoving me in a closet.... I better not give him any ideas.

    ReplyDelete