Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Interview with Bryin

Welcome!

Hey guy! Welcome to my blog! I'm Bryin and can't wait to- Bryin! Knock that off! Sorry, Bryin, one of my characters, just tried to take over my blog. If you couldn't tell he's a bit of a trouble maker.... Since I'm on the topic of Bryin, I'll go ahead and show you an interview with him! But first a description......
BRYIN Orcaltif:
Gender: Male (if you couldn't tell)
Age: 15 (at the moment)
Hair color: Jet black
Eye color: Chocolate brown
Height: 5'9

INTERVIEW
Me: Hello, Bryin, thank you for talking with me today!

Bryin: No problem, I know everyone is dying to meet me!

Me:........Your being sarcastic, right?

Bryin: Yes. Now can we continue? I've got to get going or I'll miss the chance to annoy Quest.

Me: I'll try not to keep you waiting. So, Bryin, tell me about where you grew up.

Bryin: Well, I grew up on Earth, then I found a magic dagger and discovered Panin, and then I found out I-

Me: Ok, enough of that question.

Bryin: But I was getting to the good part!

Me: I'm sure you were. So who are your friends in Panin?

Bryin: Quest and Dawn, and although I get on Quest's nerves, ever since the talk with that dragon, he really has tried to be a friend to me. Oh and I can't forget Takfin!

Me: Takfin?

Bryin: Remember I mentioned that magical dagger? Well she's it! She's nags me a lot, doesn't understand me one bit, and never listens to me. I don't know what I'd do with out her!

Me: Sounds...complicated. Here's my last question. If you were backed against a cliff by someone who wanted to kill you, what would you do?

Bryin: That depends, did I annoy them into doing this? Eh, I would probably stall any decision for as long as possible and eventually try to talk my way out of it.

Me: Well, thank you for talking with me today!

Bryin: It's your pleasure!
End of Interview

I hope you enjoyed that Interview of me, Bryin! My next post will be about my- BRYIN! Eh hm, once again sorry about that. I hope you learned a thing or two about Bryin!

No comments:

Post a Comment