Sunday, April 21, 2013

A little bit about me!

Ok, so I was tagged by Gwingyth Thunderblade on his blog the Dusted Scrolls. I have to list ten random facts about myself then tag 10 other people.

Here are the ten facts:

1. If I am not writing, or arguing with Bryin, you might find me on the UG, singing, reading, acting crazy, posting something on my blog, watching a movie, acting crazy... I already said that one didn't I? Well, if you must know, I based Bryin off of myself. Of course he's not exactly like me, he just matches me in my insanity! I think I should move on...

2. I like coffee! A glass of iced coffee is one of my favorite things... In fact I should go have some now!

3. I prefer inside to outside.

4. I like to play LEGO video games. My favorite so far is LEGO LoTR, but I also have LEGO Indiana Jones, Starwars, and Pirates of the Caribbean. I like other video games too, but those are some of my favorites.

5. I am not a morning person, unless of course it's like really, really early in the morning when most people are asleep. But, there are a few rare days (less than that even) when I wake up, the house is quiet and nobody else is up, that I could consider myself a morning person. Other than that, I'm a night owl.

6. I am a major procrastinator. A lot of times, if there is something that can get done at a later date, or right at the last minute, that's when I'll chose to take care of it. The only problem with that is I get distracted and then I forget to do what I was procrastinating in the first place,

7. My top three favorite movies are How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, and Sorcerer's Apprentice.

8. My two favorite authors are Rick Riordan, and John Flanagan.

9. My favorite bands are Thousand Foot Krutch, Hawk Nelson, and Theocracy.

10. My favorite soda is root beer! This fact ins't random because I kind of want some right now...

Now I'm supposed to tag 10 other people.... I really have no idea who to tag. I'm terrible at this! Maybe I'll come up with people to tag later (There's that procrastination!), or maybe not. If you're reading this and want to do it then you can be who I tag. Oh well, I hope you learned a little something about my from all this!

2 comments:

  1. I tagged you.

    http://raptorelytra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so did I: http://dreams-dragons.blogspot.com/2013/04/tagged-again.html

    I love your blog, BTW. I would like to request something, though: could you add a button to follow with Google Friends so that it'll be easier for me to keep you with your new posts? You should be able to do it by going to the "add gadgets" section of the layout and searching "Join", and adding the gadget called "Members".
    Thanks in advance!
    -Leilani

    ReplyDelete