Monday, August 25, 2014

Next up: Darvel

I know I don't really post a whole lot about Darvel on my blog, but here's an interview with him. He's one of my favorite characters, about even with Bryin. :D And since it's Cloaklover's birthday, I'm going to let her do the interview! Happy Birthday Cloak!!! :D

INTERVIEW BY CLOAKLOVER

Me: Hello, Darvel! How are you?

Darvel: Why am I doing this?

Me: Because your author wants you to.

Darvel: Yeah. But my author is stupid so what's your point?

Me: Never mind... You didn't answer my question. How are you?

Darvel: How are you...? Not that I care... I'm just trying to distract you from your stupid questions.

Me:  I'm fine but we're not talking about me. What is your favorite color?

Darvel: If you must know it's red, like the color of Bryin's blood as it's dripping off my dagger.

Me: That's... Great...

Darvel: Isn't it? Hopefully I can kill Bryin soon since my stupid author hasn't let me do it yet...

Me: Let's say you do kill him. What will you do if you become king?

Darvel: Strengthen my armies and take over other kingdoms.

Me: So you want to rule Panin? Or just have control over a lot of other kingdoms?

Darvel: I don't want to control all of Panin, just a small piece of it.

Me: Mmmm... So your power hungry, just not for a whole planet.

Darvel: I'm not power hungry! I just think things would run better if I was in charge.

Me: Power hungry and pompous. *Mumbles* Sure glad Bryin's the one getting the kingdom...

Darvel:  *Frowns and glares* You know what? I don't have to answer any more of your stupid questions! At least my author didn't exactly insult me in her interviews!

Me: That's because she was to busy getting insulted by you.

Darvel: *Shuts his mouth tightly and gives Cloak the silent treatment*

Me: Well I was done anyways.... Even If I wasn't you're acting too much like Bryin and being uncooperative.

END INTERVIEW

Well, there's Cloak's interview with Darvel. Now I have to find a favorite scene to post... Hopefully I'll be on time this week, but knowing me... It'll depend on how lazy I'm feeling. >.< Anyways, thanks for reading!

Special P.S. for Cloak:

Bryin: Happy Birthday! I don't really know you, but my author thinks you're annoying, so you must not be that bad!

Darvel: I don't like you...

Bryin: Ooh, and thanks for annoying Darvel for me! *High Five*

1 comment:

  1. *facepalm* Not very tactful, Cloak . . . but nice interview anyway. And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete