Saturday, November 7, 2015

NaNo Update #1

Soooooo... I'm not doing as well as I would have liked. >.< First, I would have liked to update my blog yesterday, but I was too tired since I had just gotten home from being out of town for a concert. (BTW, Skillet is amazing, and that was my second time seeing them. I also saw Family Force 5, for KING & COUNTRY, Jamie Grace, Lincoln Brewster, and a few other people. It was awesome! And Sadie Robertson was there as well! :D) All in all, it was worth the time I spent not writing. But, I only have 3,518 words written as of right this moment, and I'm around 8,000 words behind. I don't have much time to write today because I have a lot of homework to do, and I may not have a lot of time tomorrow either. >.<

BUT! There is some good news! (Other than the part about the concert ;) ) So far, I wasn't sure how this story was going to turn out, especially since every time I try to write a new story I lose interest and just default back to writing Bryin and Darvel's story. (Bryin: Um, of course she does. I'm just too awesome not too.) I still don't know if I'm going to lose interest in this yet or not, but so far I'm liking the direction I'm heading in.

I really like the main character Wolf, and I'm excited about the idea of adding in a few other main characters. Only problem at the moment other than low word count is, I'm not quite sure where I'm going to take the story. XD But, considering I'm never low on ideas, I'm sure that won't be a problem for long. Especially since I do have an end goal.

Anyway... There's my update. If you haven't already noticed, there's a new poll question up! Which character would you like to hear more about?

This was the result of last week's question:
Which character do you feel the most sorry for?
Bryin  0 (0%)
Darvel  2 (33%)

Katrina  4 (66%)

Other  0 (0%)
No one  0 (0%)

So, Katrina won with a total of 4 votes. Yay. XD I voted for Darvel, just because (or Katrina... I honestly can't remember because it's been a pretty long week...) and Cloaklover voted for Katrina. So that means four other people voted, which makes me happy because I wasn't really sure if anyone else would. :)

And, one last thing, I have a personality quiz thing. If you haven't already taken it, you totally should, just for fun! And if you've already done it, first, thank you so much! :D And second, let me know your result in the comments, or any questions you had! I know two people said they got Adela (which is why I included her in the poll question) so if you want to know more about her then just let me know. :D

Okay, I'm done rambling. I think... Thanks for reading! Hopefully I remember to update my blog next week!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you haven't been doing as well as you hoped, but I'm glad you're at least enjoying your story. :) Also, that sounds like a fabulous concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty glad too. :D I've managed to get my word count up to 7,000 now, though, so there still is a chance I could catch up. :D And yes, it was amazing! :D My friend got to come as well, so that made it even more fun. :)

      Delete