Monday, April 10, 2017

So Far So Good

Like the title says, so far so good... Sort of. I've been doing pretty well this Camp NaNo, though the last couple days I've fallen behind a bit. Today, I managed to catch up, and I'm hoping to write the rest of what I need a little later tonight.

My current word count is 10,500. I still need a little over a thousand words tonight, but that shouldn't be too hard.

I reached and finished the scene where Takfin first talks to Bryin, as well as where Darvel and Bryin first meet, and now I'm working on a scene where Dawn and Quest first come in. It's interesting, and I'm finally getting to the parts where Bryin decides to go off and do his own thing. And those scenes are always fun because basically anything can happen then.

My next big plot point is where Bryin, Darvel, Laine, and Vatan all get stuck in another world. I feel like there will be a lot going on in those scenes because none of those characters get along very well, but it will make writing easy and interesting for me.

Meh. That's all I have for now. I've been pretty busy lately, and having had much time to write. But I'm glad I've gotten this much done anyway. I'll try to have some writing to post with my next update.

But before I end this, here is a list of recent typos from this project.
I mistyped Kent as Kate
Spellcheck changed Vatan into multiple things, none of which were correct
Dawn introduced herself as Quest, and then introduced Quest as Quest
And spellcheck changed Nalfen into Malfeasance

Those are just a few, but I'm always amused when I see them. XD

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised that spellcheck didn't like Vatan and Nalfen . . . but how do you get Malfeasance from Nalfen? What does that word even mean? xD

    ReplyDelete