Thursday, December 10, 2015

Crazy Character Questions (Plus Updates)

Alright, so I'm going to go ahead and post the video Cloaklover and I did (we made it like, last month actually), but first I'll go ahead and let you guys know what's been going on. I really had intended on posting short stories and things like that, but I just never managed it because of school and frustrating things like that. But now I'm on break and I have more time to write and post stuff here! :D

NaNo didn't work out as well as I had hoped, and I failed pretty terribly. Though, I already guessed that's what would happen, and I'm not too disappointed. Though, now that it's over and I haven't really spent much time actually writing my NaNo project, I'm putting that one on hold to go back to Bryin's story. (He's pretty happy about that. XD) And I'm hoping that I can finish the sixth book before school starts up again, as well as start the seventh book. But we'll see how it goes...

As for the short stories and the map, I'll get to posting those as soon as I can. It sort of depends on if I can pry myself away from Bryin's main story again now that I've started back up, and I'm finally getting to the middle/ending of it.

Ooh, and I'm planning on making a couple posts on my art blog soon as well, and it'd be awesome if you checked those out! :D

Annnnd, now. Here's the video!



What did you think of the questions, or my answers? Let me know what you think! Thanks for reading/watching! :D

Oh! I also put up a new poll question!

3 comments:

  1. Your answer to the first question- wut. NO. Then Katrina would cry and be miserable forever and feel guilty because she'd killed you. YOU WOULD MAKE A LITTLE GIRL FEEL GUILTY FOREVER. Really. I didn't think you were that evil to your characters.
    On the fifth question: I kind of saw that coming when you said you'd switch places with Adela . . . :D
    And for the record, there are a lot of my characters who I'd so totally date. :D
    I love your choice for "best dressed character". xD (Also . . . the swords have human forms?)
    Overall, loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Honestly, I didn't think about that... XD
      And yeah... XD

      Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :D
      Heh. Thanks, I do too. (And it has a lot to do with the backstory behind how and why Takfin and Jaxel were made.)
      Thanks so much for watching it!!!

      Delete
  2. I tagged you with the Christmas Tag! If you don't have time to do it this year, or you don't want to do it, that's fine. (I'll also be fine if you just save it for next year . . .) But I thought it would be fun to see your answers. http://dreams-dragons.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-tag.html

    ReplyDelete