Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Thoughts (By Bryin)

Hello, it's been quite along time hasn't it? My author never let's me do anything fun any more! She's always keeping me locked up in that book world of her, torturing me on occasion... That's... I don't think there's a way that could ever be fun. Ever.

But anyways, I came here with a certain topic on my mind which I have forgotten, and will now attempt to remember by rambling, because rambling always helps you remember everything, all the time. Actually, it's a fact that rambling boosts memory. At least I thought it was a fact... Okay, maybe it's a fact, but it hasn't been proven yet. Or, it's a proven fact, just not a scientifically proven fact. Ooor, it's a scenically... Oh! That's it! Science.

Okay, not exclusively science. More like school in general.

You might ask, why were you thinking about school, how did you come to want to share your thoughts on school, where did I leave that bag of gummy bears... Oh, wait, that last one was what I was asking myself. Gummy bears aside, my author informed us characters that she won't have as much time to work on our story due to the fact that she started school yesterday. (Not that she spends time actually writing anyways. If she ever tells you she works hard, and spends a lot of time on writing, don't believe her. She spends so much time procrastinating, if she made a character out of it, it would probably be her best one. But, I'm getting off topic.) Also... Where did I leave those gummy bears...?

Eh hem... So, school. That's what we're talking about now. Personally, I think school is a big waste of time. Why learn things at school when you could just go and experience the things you were learning about? Or, teachers could teach us things while we experience them. Although... I still don't think I would enjoy experiencing math, or English, or foreign languages. But science might be cool if things exploded. And for history, why don't we talk about the present because later, it will be history.

Not to mention, what's the point of this whole being graded thing? It's not as if you're going to be graded later in life, are you? Are you? I'm asking seriously now, because I'm not entirely sure if you are or not. If you are, that's just weird, and it should stop.

And really, what's the point of elementary school, middle school, and high school? I understand college since you're working up to something specific you hope to do one day, but why learn a whole bunch of useless stuff before that? I think it's pointless really.

But of course, my opinion doesn't matter. I could spend a good twenty minutes going over all of that, and explaining how I felt to my parents, and of course, they always respond by telling me how important education is, blah, blah, blah. And so they decide one way or another they're going to force me to do it.

Truthfully, I would rather be unschooled. It sound a lot more fun then school, or homeschool. You aren't forced to learn anything you don't want to, and you could basically do whatever you want all day.

Anyways, that's what I think about school. Not that you guys should care, because I'm not even sure I care, but I like talking-- Or typing random things on m author's blog. Speaking of my author, I should probably go now... That way I'll be prepared for when she sees this and comes to punish me just to entertain herself. It'll probably be in some short story, and it will amuse her a lot, but I probably won't enjoy it in the slightest... I hate being a character...

1 comment:

  1. But school is fun, Bryin! Some of it is, anyway. And experiencing a foreign language to learn it would be fun- if it meant going to the country where the language was spoken so you could hear it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete