Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Takfin

Takfin is the magical dagger that can shape-shift, speak mentally with specific people, and travel through different dimensions. My inspiration for The World of Panin all came from her. (Yes she is a she...) Anyways, I had gotten a ring a few years ago, and of course my imagination began to wander and I somehow got the idea for a magical ring. Then as I began to work on the idea, things changed and I began writing. Takfin's main form changed from a ring into a dagger, although I still really wanted her to be a ring. So, now Bryin sometimes likes to keep her in ring form. Now that my uninteresting rambling is done, here's what I really was going to post...

This is what Takfin looks like in ring form. Annnd, this was a really short post, but oh well...

2 comments: